Head of Internal Communications
A Global Management Consultancy are looking for a strategic leader to join their organisation and help grow and develop an internal communications function.
Role and responsibilities:
- Setting direction for team members
- Strategising and implementing internal communications plans, being able to run projects from conception through to completion
- Taking ownership and manage existing intranets
- Manage all employee engagement processes
- Develop and deliver communication tools that bring together strategy and high level concepts in a form that is easily understood by a wide range of stakeholders within the organisation
- Business partnering with all executive areas
- Minimum of 8 years in communications and engagement
- Experience of internal stakeholder engagement is a must
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong people management skills, including mentoring, training and leading a team of both junior and senior staff
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast paced role and environment
If this sounds like you, get in touch now.
If you are interested, hit the apply button or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org